THE PRINCE PRESS
- “It would seem Incipio can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparalleled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues are instant hits.”
- “When you think about West Brompton, you probably don't think 'foodie hotspot'...newly opened uber-venue The Prince is out to change that.”
- “For a street party with a difference...settle in to the (totally heated) enchanted garden on what is now West London's coolest street.”
CONDE NASTE TRAVELLER
- “London's Pergolas are practically restaurant royalty these days”
- “The Pergola team getting very good indeed at this whole alfresco foodie hub lark.”
- “The Prince: The new hotspot everyone is talking about.”
- The Prince in West Brompton is revolutionising the social scene in the area.”
- “Open seven days a week, this colourful epicurean street take-over has taken Fulham by storm, and as casual drinking and dining morph into a new era we think we'll be seeing a lot more like it.”
ROUND AND ABOUT MAGAZINE
- “The ultimate summer hang out and frankly trumping most other alfresco spots.”
- “Fulham and West Brompton didn't really have much in the way of the food scene...That was until The Prince came along at the end of last year – The food savior of West London.”
- “It's the king of West London pop ups – and now it's back to reign for another season!”
- A sunny pub garden is about as about as close to heaven as you can get, especailly when it's London's largest.”
a beautiful woodland garden that’s set under clear roofing and fully heated. It may sound too good to be true, but at The Prince in West Brompton that’s exactly what you can find
Taking the former Prince of Wales pub and four diguised connecting buildings on West Brompton Crossing, the team behind Pergola On The Roof and Pergola Paddington Central have created a truly unique collection of spaces encompassing two bars, four individual restaurants, and a huge secret garden - all connected to each other via one walkway.
The Prince in Fulham, which is right by my old house. From the front it looks like it’s going to be a small, casual pub, but then it’s got this massive indoor garden with flowers on the ceiling.
As ever at The Prince, the three large bars will keep the drinks flowing all night long whilst guests dance away to house tunes, keeping the party going from ’18 into ’19.
In a world of cosy winter terraces, The Prince – a rambling woodland garden that extends across the rooftops of four buildings on the same street in Earl's Court – just about takes the prize.
Street food vendors like Patty & Bun and Coqfighter will be serving food all evening, and the large three bars will be on hand to keep you watered.
The Prince, a local Earl’s Court spot with a woodland garden that should be on your 2018 winter hangout hit-list.
Great news, The Prince is back for winter. West London's most popular hangout has just re-opened, and for those who haven't been yet, you need to go.
Each of the four restaurants and two bars at The Prince leads into a secret woodland.
The back, however, hides this beautiful sunken garden, topped by a pergola festooned with tumbling garlands of flowers, and, crucially, a retractable roof
Now that the sun’s out, the renovated Victorian pub’s al fresco space has really come into its own. A pergola covers the huge terrace with drapes of wisteria, there are secret cabins, and food comes from the likes of Patty & Bun, Begging Bowl Canteen, Coqfighter and Foley’s
Transforming The Prince of Wales pub into a food and drink destination couldn’t have come at a better time.
2018’s summer-evening hotspot
for a super cool spot to catch Wimbledon this year, head for The Prince.
Living its past life as the old Prince of Wales pub, The Prince has undergone a royal makeover to become one of London’s must-visit summer spots. The venue is now a true food and drink mecca!
Found only through a small door at the back of each restaurant and the pub, the garden is fit to burst with natural light and floral splendour.
There’s no better place to while away a spring or summer evening than at The Prince
British Airways list the Prince as a top place to eat in London for travellers
Three of the best sprawling beer gardens
14 Sizzling Summer Pop-Ups You Need To Visit In 2018
What not to miss this weekend in London. The Prince is this summer’s long-awaited hotspot and it’s finally opened its doors, just in time for the weekend.
West Brompton: We feel a pilgrimage coming on…
London’s Best New Restaurants and Bars ~ The Prince London
A sunny pub garden is about as close to heaven as you can get, especially when it’s London’s largest!
10 Cool Things To Do In London – West London’s biggest street party kicks off this Thursday
The Prince returns to West Brompton for the summer bringing in Coqfighter and Foley’s
Fulham and West Brompton didn’t really have much in the way of the food scene… That was, until The Prince came along at the end of last year – the food saviour of West London
There will be no better place to while away a summer’s day and night.
The Prince, a restaurant and bar pop up from the team behind Pergola on the Roof, will re-open for the summer next month with a new line-up of food traders.
The Ultimate Summer Hang Out! Three bars and two rooftops to choose from, making this the ultimate summer hangout (and—frankly—trumping most other alfresco spots).