PERGOLA PADDINGTON PRESS
- “you can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when that good thing is Pergola, the hit pop-ups with a knack for turning once-shabby rooftops into boozy, foodie, flower-decked verandas”
- “after the demise of Kensington Roof Gardens, west London is in some serious need of rooftop representation. Luckily Pergola Paddington is reopening for a second year and promising the same dose of food residencies, booze-heavy bars and absolutely masses of picnic-style seating”
- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “With the bank holiday set to be a scorcher, this hidden alfresco haven is the place to be this weekend in London.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “Good news! Pergola Paddington Central is back for another dose of winter magic”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
Pergola Paddington is one of London’s buzziest hangouts – even more so now they’ve launched a bottomless brunch. It’s important to pace yourself for this one, as the unlimited drinks offering (bubbles, Bloody Marys and Aperol Spritz) lasts for a whole three hours
Graze away a day at Pergola Paddington
We have no idea where Ladbroke’s Eagle got the idea for a Rum Weekender this week of all weeks - but we’re sure it’ll come to us while we’re getting in on the two-for-one drinks offer.
Up the road from Notting Hill, rooftop bar Pergola Paddington will be embracing the Carnival spirit with special cocktails, DJ sets and one-off dishes from its food traders, which will embrace Caribbean flavours throughout the weekend. An Choi will serve jerk chicken bao buns while Tamaki Bros provide plantain katsu, and Babek Brothers will fill its flatbreads with jackfruit and jerk lamb shawarma, both with rum bbq sauce.
Up the road from Notting Hill, rooftop bar Pergola Paddington will be embracing the Carnival spirit with special cocktails, DJ sets and one-off dishes from its food traders, which will embrace Caribbean flavours throughout the weekend
It may be the home of the notorious marmalade-loving bear, but Paddington hasn’t always been high on London’s hit-list for summer fun.
a favourite after-work haunt of chic Londoners
If you’re looking for a starting point for your next date, birthday venue or just to catch up with friends Pergola is definitely a venue worth visiting!
Book a day bed and settle in with a cocktail at Pergola Paddington, a large rooftop hangout transporting London’s city dwellers to the Med. Dine on halloumi fries from Babek Brothers, colourful poke bowls from Honi Poké or burgers from Smash Patty as you drink in the summer vibes (and all the prosecco).
An Instagrammer’s dream with hanging foliage and sweeping views, a trip to Pergola will not disappoint. Rotating food traders mean you are in for a different array of treats each time you visit. Plus, DJs and bottomless brunches make this the perfect weekend hangout, as well a great spot to soak up those balmy evenings mid-week.
luckily Pergola Paddington is reopening for a third year and promising the same dose of food residencies, booze-heavy bars and absolutely masses of picnic-style seating
if there was one in spot last summer, it was Pergola and this season it’s back and transforming Biritsh springtime into Balearic high summer
You’ll find all the usual suspects here: excellent street food traders (including a new burger concept from Patty & Bun), Aperol Spritz galore and DJs playing all weekend, not to mention bookable daybeds, if you’re coming for a party
Set over two beautifully decorated floors, Pergola Paddington is one for the foodies. This alfresco hangout, opening on 2nd May 2019, has seating for 850 diners, bookable daybeds, DJs playing all weekend and bottomless brunch on Sundays.
Sing it from the rooftops: Pergola Paddington returns this bank holiday weekend for summer 2019. This year's all-day urban oasis has two alfresco spaces for up to 850 diners.
if you’re out west, this is where the al fresco action is at.
Paddington’s most Instagrammable open-air terrace is back for 2019. Four new vendors will be opening up at the al fresco hotspot this year.
Pergola Paddington returns as a sunny summery paradise this Bank Holiday weekend
A chilled-out sun-trap in the middle of Paddington? Pergola on the Roof's little sister venue has been open since 2017, adding to the area's ever-growing list of surprisingly cool places
Fancy sitting in an instagram paradise whilst munching on crab and lobster rolls with a gin cocktail? Pergola London currently have two venues in Paddington and Olympia but have their sights set on a new palm house in Putney, we can't wait.
Pergola Paddington returns as a sunny summery paradise on 2 May 2019. The roof is coming off, there’s alfresco seating for 850 diners, as well as bookable daybeds and DJs will be playing summer tunes all weekend.
The freshest places to dine outside this summer, featuring brand new rooftops, urban terraces and leafy pub gardens
A brand new burger joint from Patty & Bun
The inner-city foodie hotspot is returning with a new alfresco top deck and it’s going roofless at ground level too! Don’t worry, though, there’s still plenty of undercover seating for the unpredictable summer weather ahead.
Book a day bed and settle in with a cocktail at Pergola Paddington, a large rooftop hangout transporting London’s city dwellers to the Med. Dine on halloumi fries from Babek Brothers, colourful poke bowls from Honi Poké or burgers from Smash Patty as you drink in the summer vibes (and all the prosecco)
Pergola Paddington openes on 2nd of May and it is ready for another massive summer season! It is inspired from the coastline of Mediterranean and it brings a lot of Balearic vibes. Pergola has two floors, with special alfresco dining and drinking under the hot sun
Chief amongst your reasons to go west this summer is the relaunch of Pergola Paddington, the ravishing rooftop bar and street food hub that’s just made for summer afternoons
A slick line-up of restaurants, two huge open bars set over two levels, seating for 850 and comfy day beds on their top deck terrace to soak up the sun – making this hidden alfresco garden and rooftop once again one of the hottest hangouts this summer.