PERGOLA ON THE ROOF PRESS
- “you can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when that good thing is Pergola, the hit pop-ups with a knack for turning once-shabby rooftops into boozy, foodie, flower-decked verandas”
- “after the demise of Kensington Roof Gardens, west London is in some serious need of rooftop representation. Luckily Pergola Paddington is reopening for a second year and promising the same dose of food residencies, booze-heavy bars and absolutely masses of picnic-style seating”
- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “With the bank holiday set to be a scorcher, this hidden alfresco haven is the place to be this weekend in London.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “Good news! Pergola Paddington Central is back for another dose of winter magic”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
Last weekend, I had lunch on a rooftop! It was great; there was gorgeous art everywhere, plenty of food choice and as well as a great atmosphere
Your definitive London guide...
Pergola on the Roof
These buzzy outdoor spaces have a wide offering of food choices, from tacos to sushi.
I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City...
After its glorious summer sojourn (the most Instagrammed pop up of summer 2016? - we think so) Pergola on the Roof is back.
There’s a distinct lack of pop-up roof terraces in West London. Pergola on the Roof is one of the first and it’s proving to be very popular with a month-long waiting list for table and sofa reservations.
After having an extremely successful stint over the summer, Pergola on the Roof is set to return to west London...
Christmas comes early in White City as Pergola on the Roof reopens following a festive, winter makeover
Following a tip-top summer season, Pergola on the Roof returns to the BBC Television Centre
This winter in West London, a forest will emerge! Not just any forest, a mystical forest… a Nordic, mystical forest.
It’s all going down Shey Boo…or up should we say as Pergola On The Roof are growing a Nordic forest on their rooftop ready for winter.
Incipio Events has concocted a gigantic pergola-slash-food court on the roof of a former BBC car park in Shepherd's Bush.
Shepherd’s Bush has, for a very long time, been a culinary desert.
The new kid on the block. Head to the old BBC Television Centre for the ultimate summer hotspot.
Pergola on the Roof, west London’s new rooftop dining experience, is set 170-feet-high up, underneath a beautiful canopy of evergreen ivy, wisteria and bougainvillea
Come rain or shine, EVERYTHING is better on a rooftop. So whizz up to some of London's finest.
That heat wave we’ve been promised is still going to come, right? The organisers behind Pergola on the Roof are certainly banking on sunshine as they extend their residency.
The capital’s loveliest rooftop bars, terraces and gardens for enjoying the sunshine.
Pergola on the Roof is without a doubt in my top London spots for the Summer.
Snuck away on top of the old BBC rooftop, it's a hidden, floral gem...
When West London gets East London style rooftop bar, we all grab our bags and head there to check it out.
The word ‘rooftop’ has become synonymous with summer in London.
Once home to the iconic headquarters of the BBC, Television Centre is now making way for a new build of stylish apartments, restaurants and a hotel.
Pergola on the Roof is London’s newest rooftop dining destination
There is no need to leave London this summer to make the most of the warmer months. Boasting cuisines from around the world, the capital is a foodie paradise, thanks to limited edition pop-ups and special summer menus.
Just as The Drifters sang, everything is all right up on the roof. More than all right
...amid the transformation, up on the roof, events specialist Incipio has created a Mediterranean-inspired pergola, lined with leafy flora.
There is no shortage roof top bars in London, but none as beautiful as the newly launched Pergola on the Roof
A sky-high playground with killer drinks, awesome food and all the wine you need to put you into a summer haze, even if the sun’s not playing ball.
Pergola on the Roof is a newbie to London’s summer pop-up scene, but that hasn’t stopped it attracting a seriously cool crowd already...