PERGOLA OLYMPIA PRESS
- “The Pergola rooftops are gods amongst the pop up bar scene.”
- “Eat your heart out summer-only rooftops!”
- “And now, they’re finally joining the Olympians.”
- “they’ve already got a pergola in Paddington and now the Pergola group is heading to Olympia with a brand new, year-round rooftop”
LONDON ON THE INSIDE
- “West London Is Getting A Gorgeous New Rooftop Food Hall”
- “you can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when that good thing is Pergola, the hit pop-ups with a knack for turning once-shabby rooftops into boozy, foodie, flower-decked verandas”
- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “With the bank holiday set to be a scorcher, this hidden alfresco haven is the place to be this weekend in London.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
One of the very few places offering views over West London, Pergola Olympia is a bit of a rarity
Following the success of its flagship Pergola on the Roof, Pergola has opened a new sky-high bar in Olympia.
While the food on offer at the two London Pergolas can change (both have impressive outdoor, covered spots in Paddington and Olympia) there's always a Saturday bottomless brunch option.
You can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when that good thing is Pergola, the hit pop-ups with a knack for turning once-shabby rooftops into boozy, foodie, flower-decked verandas.
Its sibling, meanwhile, is taking over the rooftop of the sprawling Olympia Exhibition Centre, offering unparalleled views over West London through huge, plant-framed windows; street food from CLAWand Patty & Bun; botanical drinks and gingerbread martinis.
Single and ready to mingle? Head down to Pergola Olympia for a night of revelry at its Singles Circus. Guests will be provided with a lock or key on arrival, and they'll have to find their perfect match
get on board with Anti–Valentine‘s Day celebrations at Pergola Olympia London for a night of revelry. On arrival singletons will be provided with a lock or key, a game designed to get guests chatting to as many people as possible to hopefully find their perfect match
the glass roof, fairy lights, foliage and rustic tables make for a cosy venue this Valentine’s
January is going to be anything by dry at Pergola Paddington and Pergola Olympia as they are doubling bar tabs. Yep that’s right, you pre-order and they match you it. Available Wednesday to Friday, day and night, your order just has to be over £30 and can go up to £500. It’s time to get 2019 off to an excellent start
To combat the January blues, Pergola London is offering guests the chance to double their bar tabs throughout the month. The antithesis to Dry January, both Pergola Olympia and Pergola Paddington will ensure merriment continues into 2019 by doubling the bar tab for groups of friends who pre-order in advance
it's always informal but Sundays are extra family (and dog) friendly, with a games chest and colouring packs to break open for the kids, copious Sunday papers and Bloody Marys for parents. Plus there's live music once a month
Pergola, the venue not the washing line, have converted their Olympia site with its views across the London skyline into a Christmassy nook with live DJs playing Thursday ‘thru’ Saturday, serving drinks from their massive bar and going as festive as possible on the food front thanks to Patty & Bun, Passo and CLAW.
Rooftop dinner or drinks at Olympia
what’s impressive is that this historic London venue has for the first time ever opened a venue on its rooftop
Young, noisy and buzzing, this is not the place for an intimate night cap. Much like it’s predecessors, Pergola Olympia boasts rooftop views across London, street food (this time Patty + Bun burgers, Claw crab rolls and Passo pizzas) and flowing cocktails.
rooftop pop-up virtuosos Pergola have settled down with an all-year-round site on top of the Olympia exhibition centre, and have brought some London cheap eats favourites with them
Pergola is popping up all around London, and the latest site to open is Olympia in West London. The super fun all-day, drinking and eating space offers mouthwatering dishes from Patty & Bun, CLAW and Passo, plus cocktails from their never-ending, huge open bar.
Summer may be drawing to an end but our love for rooftops certainly is not so Pergola is back with a brand new sky-high location in Kensington
Pergola is back with a brand new, rooftop location high in the sky.
The leaves are falling and coats are coming out the back of the wardrobe, but that doesn't mean rooftop sundowners have to be a thing of the past!
Pergola on the Roof was a smash hit when it arrived in London in 2015, spawning a not-so-little sister Pergola Paddingtonbefore shutting its doors this year. Now, the team have opened what they’re branding Pergola 2.0
Want to have your finger on the pulse of what's new in the London restaurant scene?
Much like their seasonal hangout in Paddington, this one will be stuffed full of street food and enviable floral displays
As we all know, the Pergola rooftops are gods amongst the pop up bar scene.
Opening in September, Pergola Olympia London will be a year round networking and socialising space offering delicious food and drink.
Pergola Olympia London opens in September and will be a year-round event space offering food and drinks.