LOST IN BRIXTON PRESS
- “It would seem Incipio can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparalleled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues are instant hits.”
- “When you think about West Brompton, you probably don't think 'foodie hotspot'...newly opened uber-venue The Prince is out to change that.”
- “For a street party with a difference...settle in to the (totally heated) enchanted garden on what is now West London's coolest street.”
CONDE NASTE TRAVELLER
- “London's Pergolas are practically restaurant royalty these days”
- “The Pergola team getting very good indeed at this whole alfresco foodie hub lark.”
- “The Prince: The new hotspot everyone is talking about.”
- The Prince in West Brompton is revolutionising the social scene in the area.”
- “Open seven days a week, this colourful epicurean street take-over has taken Fulham by storm, and as casual drinking and dining morph into a new era we think we'll be seeing a lot more like it.”
ROUND AND ABOUT MAGAZINE
- “The ultimate summer hang out and frankly trumping most other alfresco spots.”
- “Fulham and West Brompton didn't really have much in the way of the food scene...That was until The Prince came along at the end of last year – The food savior of West London.”
- “It's the king of West London pop ups – and now it's back to reign for another season!”
- A sunny pub garden is about as about as close to heaven as you can get, especailly when it's London's largest.”
expect some very Instagrammable back drops
If you’re a regular shopper at London’s Brixton Village, from August you might notice party-goers heading towards a secret staircase in one of its previously unloved corners. They’ll be heading up to ‘Lost in Brixton’, a new light-flooded terrace space, designed to represent a concrete jungle, complete with a retractable roof.
A brand new alfresco boozing spot is coming to Brixton in August.
A new jungle-inspired rooftop hangout is opening in Brixton this August, complete with Latin American-inspired cocktails, market food and all the summer vibes.
Those who have been mourning the loss of the now-closed Brixton Beach can dry their tears, because a new, giant rooftop bar is opening above Brixton Village.
Just when you thought Brixton couldn’t get any better, it goes and creates a brand new 440-capacity drinking space for summer boozing
Lost In Brixton sits on the roof of the iconic Brixton Market, and it’s going to be one of the biggest openings of summer