FEAST CANTEEN PRESS
- “Feast Canteen is the belle of the mall”
- “Move over stale tacos, you'll get restaurant-quality food in a real life food court hereDesign My Night”
DESIGN MY NIGHT
- “Hammersmith is about to get a new food court that’s fit to bursting with some of the most popular names on the London food circuit”
- “This isn’t your average canteen - oh, no. This is FEAST Canteen”
- “From January 2018 all your Hammersmith eating prayers will be answered”
- “The 350-cover Feast Canteen, a concept from Incipio Group, will be open seven days a week”
- The hottest new restaurant openings to look forward to in 2018”
- “A cool foodie canteen has just opened in Hammersmith”
- “Next-gen food halls, which fuse the buzz of the souk with the hype of destination dining”
- “Thankfully the Pergola folks have been busy working away on a new project, opening in January. Goodbye winter blues, welcome Feast Canteen!”
Feast Canteen will launch at disused food court at Hammersmith Kings Mall…
Feast Canteen is reinventing the ‘canteen’
A Hot Dinners exclusive
A rotating roster of restaurants will take up residency...
From the people behind Pergola on the Roof, they want to get rid of the notion of non-nutritious, mass-produced food by inviting an ever-revolving team of restaurants delivering some of the most delicious food in London
Canteen project scheduled for January 2018 will also include Salvation in Noodles and Born & Raised
The hottest new restaurant openings to look forward to in 2018
A cool foodie canteen has just opened in Hammersmith
Four restaurants have been confirmed for Feast Canteen...
The food court in the mall was previously unused so this is great news for the area, plus it’s filled with some of London’s top names.
Rotating restaurants in a new food hall
River Café, some lovely Antipodean coffee shops and a few great Middle and Far Eastern spots aside, Hammersmith is not what one could call an evergreen gastronomic go-to. Which is why it’s both delightful and surprising that Feast Canteen has opened.
Claiming to reinvent the canteen for the modern age. Feast - which opened in Hammersmith last
The chains are stuffed — and not in a good way. For the past half-dozen years, often fuelled by private-equity takeovers, they’ve been expanding into our high streets, chasing the
FOOD: Feast Canteen
Feast Canteen Feast your eyes on this.
What: Forget plastic chairs, greasy spoon caffs and dreary interiors, Feast Canteen has reinvented the ‘canteen’ concept and dialled it up a notch.