PERGOLA PADDINGTON PRESS
- “you can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when that good thing is Pergola, the hit pop-ups with a knack for turning once-shabby rooftops into boozy, foodie, flower-decked verandas”
- “after the demise of Kensington Roof Gardens, west London is in some serious need of rooftop representation. Luckily Pergola Paddington is reopening for a second year and promising the same dose of food residencies, booze-heavy bars and absolutely masses of picnic-style seating”
- “Highest class food court in town”
SUNDAY TIMES STYLE
- “Attracting a seriously cool crowd, who are already flocking there to discover its incredible food court and drinking destination”
- “iPhones at the ready - you’ll be in Instagram heaven”
- Restaurant of the week, 4 out of 5 stars – “When the suns out you’ll feel more like you are in Greece than White City. Pergola on the Roof is fun and a bit fancy”
- “Best rooftop bars this summer”
- “The most talked about after hours bar and restaurant in London”
- “This is sure to be the best new winter spot in town”
- “A sky high playground on the old White City BBC Building with killer drinks, awesome food and bathtubs full of wine. Did we mention it’s all set under a canopy of flowers!”
- 6 new rooftops to visit this summer – “Pergola on the Roof brings a unique dining experience to the City”
- “Buzzing with the celebratory spirit of Londoners in the sun”
- “I am obsessed with Pergola on the Roof in White City and this year my favourite fish restaurant, Bonnie Gull, has a pop-up.”
- “With the bank holiday set to be a scorcher, this hidden alfresco haven is the place to be this weekend in London.”
- “Informal and communal eating done well”
- “One of three top rooftop clubs to party on this summer”
- “3 of the Best Winter Rooftops - Climb out from under your duvet and snuggle into a bar-issued blanket at west London’s newly reopened pergola”
- “Good news! Pergola Paddington Central is back for another dose of winter magic”
- “It would seem that Incipio, the people behind Feast Canteen and Pergola on the Roof, can do no wrong. With a wave of their magic wand (and an unparallelled understanding of where millennials actually want to party), all their venues become instant hits”
Pergola Paddington is back for another big summer of sport with four 58-inch TVs set up across their huge, summery venue in west London.
Pergola Paddington, 5 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central W2 6PY
Bustling! A sunny, summery, secret hideaway in the heart of West London.
Sink your toes into the sand at an urban beach club or feel the buzz of a Soho roof terrace – follow our seasonal suggestions for living it up in the capital.
London's Best Pubs & Pop-up Bars
London's Best Rooftop Bars & Alfresco Terraces
Stylish places to watch Wimbledon and the World Cup this summer
Outdoor sports screens in London
At the Pergola, you can follow the balls-ups of Wimbledon across it’s two floors.
The best London street food markets to hit up as a family.
Bringing the outside in, taking the inside out, and improving on last summer’s smash hit run!
it’s very, very pretty and always vibrant – I couldn’t recommend a visit here more!
it’s the perfect space for an overdue catch up with friends
Yes, we all love a pub beer garden, but for larger catch-ups it’s all about drinking on the terraces.
With the bank holiday set to be a scorcher, this hidden alfresco haven is the place to be this weekend in London.
Hang out at Pergola Paddington
Fizz, funk, feel-good fashion. This weekend's got it goin' on…
When the sun’s out, it’s time to get high. Head for London’s best rooftop bars, roof terraces, open-air bars and sky-high drinking dens.
Things to do in London this weekend
the guys behind Pergola on the Roof have collated some of London’s best street food folk under one pretty roof in urban Paddington Central
The open-air, sky-high spots around the city to enjoy a cool drink this summer
Pergola Paddington returns for the second year running, brimming with self-service food stalls from the likes of Patty & Bun, duck aficionados Canard and Vietnamese barbecue joint MAM.
Time to start doing a little dance – even in the office – because hip, hip, hooray for roof terrace season!
Bigger and better for 2018, Pergola On The Roof will bring the inside out for a Summer full of al fresco dining and sun worshiping….
Pergola Paddington is back for its second summer season, complete with a top deck terrace to soak up those rays. Patty & Bun, DF Mexico, MAM and Canard will be keeping you fed and two huge bars will be keeping you watered with cocktails and beers.
It may not seem like it, it may seem like we’re in an eternal winter, but one day the sun will shine and one day we won’t have to wear a gazillion layers. When that happens, there is one place we’ll be heading straight to: Pergola Paddington.
After a long, long winter, things are finally beginning to look a little balmier in the capital.
Discover the best things to do in London for April 2018 with our cultural guide to the best new restaurant openings, cool events and new seasonal afternoon teas